Friday, March 5, 2010

Kashi Krazy

I love Kashi products. The cereal, the crackers, everything. What I love even more is how often they have coupons out! Recently, Vocalpoint sent four coupons- one free product and three $1.50 off coupons. Plus, they had $1.50 off coupons available on their website.

Well, this was the week to use those coupons. Target has Kashi snacks on sale for $2.59. Buy four and get a fifth box free. Here's what I did to score five boxes of crackers for less than two bucks. I bought five boxes. Used free product coupon and for $1.50 off coupon. Plus Target took off $2.59 for their promotion.
5 boxes @ 2.59 = $12.95
4 $1.50 coupons -$6.00
2 free products - $5.18
Total spent = $1.77

And I haven't even been to the grocery store yet this week. I'm looking forward to the Post and Old Orchard sales at Super Saver this week. Get coupons for Post here and for Old Orchard here for a great deal. Have you scored a great deal this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment