Friday, January 22, 2010

SWAG

SWAG- Stuff We All Get, at least according to urbandictionary.com I must say that definition makes more sense than "a suspended cluster," as in bunch of dried flowers hanging on the wall. At least as far as SwagBucks is concerned. Wait, what's SwagBucks, you ask? Well, let me tell you about it.

SwagBucks is a website that rewards you for using their search engine, for viewing special offers, for trading in old electronics, for referring friends, and for hunting for codes. I primarily use the search engine for earning Bucks. Every once in a while, a Buck or two will pop up on my screen during my normal searching. Friday is Mega Swag Bucks day. Today I earned four Bucks on a search!

The SwagBucks that you earn can then be traded in for prizes and gift cards. I signed up for this program in September. In the past four months I have redeemed $25 in amazon gift cards and have enough accumulated in my account to trade in for another $10. That's $35 for basically switching to a new search engine!

I'd encourage you to give it a try! Use my referral link, and I earn Bucks, too!

Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Thanks for linking yours up on mine yesterday! Feel free to email me with any deal you find!

    ReplyDelete