Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cereal Winner


When I received the coupons in the mail from General Mills and My Blog Spark, I was so excited. It's always fun getting stuff for free, and I was getting the chance to bless someone else with free things. I so wish that everyone could win! We used our two free boxes and purchased Apple Cinnamon Cheerios and Multi Grain Cheerios. My kids love the apple cinnamon combo in other things, so I knew they would like that. But regular Cheerios seem a little bland to them, and I was concerned about the Mult-Grain variation. However, they think it's fun having different "colors" of Cheerios and there's just a touch of sweetness.

It was fun reading what others favorite General Mills cereal is. I'm looking forward to remembering old favorites and trying some new varieties I didn't realize were out there. The winner of the two free boxes of cereal goes to comment #4- Elisabeth! Congratulations! I'll send you an e-mail and get these coupons to you.

I'm looking forward to having some more fun giveaways. I can't wait to see what comes along next!

No comments:

Post a Comment