Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lifestyle Logic

I'm so excited to be making this foray into the blogging world. I have so many great ideas to share about how to save money, make money, or to make the most of what you have on hand. I am a wife and mother of four. We are expecting another baby this December. I homeschool a first grader, a kindergartener, and a preschooler. We are actively involved with a church family, and make time for other friends and organizations, too. We are pulled in many directions, but a common theme to our lifestyle is the logic we use when approaching our finances.


It all started when my husband got laid off the week before our first child was born. We had no desire to move, but his field had really slowed down and there wasn't anything available. It was five years of the frugal lifestyle before he got another engineering job, and that one didn't come with the pay raise I had been looking forward to. I have learned a lot of great tips and tricks and look forward to sharing them with whoever will listen! Here's a list of my best tips (in no particular order), and I look forward to expanding upon each of them in the coming weeks.




I had several years of learning these lessons before the recent economy started putting pressure on people. Now, I'm not concerned about our financial future because I have learned that my husband is faithful, and my God will provide for all of our needs.

1 comment: