Friday, May 7, 2010

Need Diapers?

This spring I started using diapers.com. I love it. I love that they have a referral program, I love that they offer discounts, I love that they have free shipping. Most of all, I love that I get my order in just a couple of days. It's great!

If you need diapers, sign up for an account and use my referral code (NETT4468). You'll receive $10 off your first order (of $49 or more) and $5 off your second order! You can even mail in your coupons for more savings! If you're already a diapers.com customer, use the Mother's Day code 5formom and receive $5 off your order.

I'll be stocking up on diapers this weekend, how about you? They also offer a variety of baby and children's products. So, if you're lucky enough to have all your kids out of diapers, check out their website and see if you can score a great deal on anything else right now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lynnette, for the code! I was lucky enough to get some credits there so I used the code you shared and got a SUPER great deal. I also checked retailmenot.com and found an ADDITIONAL $2 off coupon since I was buying Hugggies. (So, if you make another order, make sure you check there to see if you can sweeten it even further!)

    ReplyDelete